Drinking up the last of this this morning. It’s been an okay green tea, but not one that I’ll run out and get more of anytime soon.

Edited to Ask: I can count this as the first of my Sipdown, right?

I missed something…what is this sipdown!? LOL

Jaime

I know Auggy is doing it, not sure who else…and I think you already have been. It’s working to get your cupboard down to manageable levels. More details at:

TeaEqualsBliss

I will check it out! Thanks!

Auggy

Hey, I say if it gets finished off, it counts! Yay!
TEB, it’s something takgoti and I started doing since she’s buried in samples. I thought I was, then she told me her sample count….

Jaime

Hmm…I thought I was buried in samples, myself. Just the way you phrased that, I’m thinking I’m probably not.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I missed something…what is this sipdown!? LOL

TeaEqualsBliss

I will check it out! Thanks!

Auggy

Hey, I say if it gets finished off, it counts! Yay!

Jaime

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky