drank Coconut Chai by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

After reading Meghann M’s and JacquelineM’s reviews of this, I decided I had to try it. I made a semi-unexpected trip to Louisville yesterday, and stopped in World Market whilst there (really, I couldn’t not stop, could I?). I picked up a tin of this and some other teas.

It’s not nearly as spicy as I was expecting/fearing (I do that with all chais, yes, I need to stop). The coconut flavor isn’t overwhelming, but is definitely there and blends well with the spices. I think I might like Adagio’s Thai Chai a bit better, but I really like that this is in bags. It’s destined to become my work-chai because of that.

I think I’ll try it at 5 minutes next time…let’s see how strong the spice can get.

Auggy

Mmm. Thai Chai.

Comments

Auggy

Mmm. Thai Chai.

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky