drank Buttered Popcorn by 52teas

Now, most people wouldn’t think of popcorn as either a tea flavoring or as a Thanksgiving thing. Luckily, Frank thought of it as the first, and I’ve always had popcorn at some point over the Thanksgiving hols, ever since watching Charlie Brown and Snoopy making their Thanksgiving feast.

The smell reminds me of the Buttered Cinnamon Raisin Toast tea…rich and buttery. The taste is also rich and buttery…the movie popcorn butter type of buttery. Almost like you’ve got a big mouthful of movie popcorn in your mouth and wash it down with hot tea (though the actual popcorn taste is more of an aftertaste to me). The black tea base is bold and stands up well to the flavorings.

And if you like kettle corn, add agave nectar like LiberTEAS did. NOM!!! The flavors aren’t masked at all by the nectar, and that touch of sweetness gives it this amazing kettle corn taste. I must get some caramel syrup to try with it…caramel corn!!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

That does it…I need to order this one.

Jaime

You won’t regret it.

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

That does it…I need to order this one.

Jaime

You won’t regret it.

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky