My first Ducky Life tea courtesy of Geoffrey! I’ve only recently been re-introduced to yerba mate after an rather lengthy avoidance (bad experience with a chocolate flavored one).

This one is really nice, despite having one of my spice frienemies, Ginger. Ginger is a fickle flavor for me, either being a big bully and trying to beat me up or taking care of me and giving me a warm hug. I’m definitely getting a hug this time.

This is a really gentle, warming ginger/mate blend. These two work with each other very well, and blend for a spicy, smooth, soothing cup. I can definitely see how this would be good for the sinuses; I feel like I’m breathing easier already!

Thanks for sending me some of this to try, Geoffrey! I think I’ll head over and stalk their website to see what else would be good to try (like I need more tea…).

Geoffrey Norman

Their website is awesome. Every blend is on a first name basis. Glad ya liked it!

Comments

Geoffrey Norman

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky