drank Vanilla Cacao by Herbal Infusions

Wow. This is my first venture into cacao tea. but I’m a big chocolate lover! I kind of skimmed over the fact that this was supposed to be vanilla cacao, which is fine because theres no real vanilla taste to it. Although I think a more prominent vanilla taste would improve the taste even more, I really enjoy this. I didn’t expect the cacao to come across so well. Expecting it to be weak, I used 2.5 tsp for 8 oz of boiling water and let it sit for 7 minutes.
Add a little sweetener and a dash of milk and it really does taste like a watered down hot chocolate. Perfect for if you crave hot chocolate but are watching your calories. I’m going to try steep for long next time and see if it further intensifies the chocolate. I might even try steeping in heated milk instead of water.

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

20 years old
I’m starting to grow tired of green teas and green oolongs.
I’ve only recently began exploring straight blacks and puerhs, and I’ve been loving the one with cocoa and bread-like notes the most!
I’m also starting to drift away from flavored teas, but still like a good dessert tea every once in awhile.
I will always love a good chai.
I despise licorice and bacon.

Notes I like: