drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

So, still drooling over Janefan idea of adding ice cream to this, I steeped up a cup and added a scoop of Oreo icecream without bothering to cool it down first, and all I can say is: WOW oh WOW. HOW COME I"VE NEVER THOUGHT OF DOING THIS?!?! Tea and ice cream, what could be better? This is dangerous, I’m going to want to try this with all my dessert teas now. OH gosh, so so yummy.

5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
MissB

Great idea! Heavy cream is also delectable in a pinch if you’re out of ice cream… I’ve done that on many, many occasions. ;)

Mandy

Would you believe me if I said I’ve never had heavy cream that wasn’t already baked into something?

Comments

MissB

Mandy

20 years old
I’m starting to grow tired of green teas and green oolongs.
I’ve only recently began exploring straight blacks and puerhs, and I’ve been loving the one with cocoa and bread-like notes the most!
I’m also starting to drift away from flavored teas, but still like a good dessert tea every once in awhile.
I will always love a good chai.
I despise licorice and bacon.

Notes I like: