drank Blood Orange by Adagio Teas

Samples Only TTB
This smells exactly like Orange Gatorade Drink Mix. My mom bought a big tub of it when we all caught a stomach bug when I was younger, and it lasted so long that the florida humidity crept in and turned the whole thing clumpy. I didn’t like it as a drink, but I used to either sprinkle it on my cut apples, or make a thick paste out of it first, and then spread it on apples.
This doesn’t taste like orange Gatorade mix (thankfully), but I wouldn’t exactly say it tastes like blood oranges, or oranges in general. Its quite tart, even iced and sweetened, and citrusy, but more of a nondescript citrus not necessarily orange. All that aside, I quite like it, its a good kind of sour, something I can see myself reaching for.

Flavors: Citrus, Sour, Tart

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Arshness

I’m glad I included that one. I thought it was much more flavorful than the Harney & Sons that was in the box originally so I thought I needed to include Adagio’s offering for contrast. :) We have a pound of it anyway. It’s good stuff to make a pitcher of to drink cold. :)

Mandy

I know, when I saw your tasting note on the H&S and that you had included this one I knew I had to compare them. (:

Arshness

I included the German Chamomile and Egyptian Chamomiles for the same reason. Comparison. I know which one I prefer.

I ended up comparing those two too. Taste like celery to me haha

Comments

Arshness

I ended up comparing those two too. Taste like celery to me haha

20 years old
I’m starting to grow tired of green teas and green oolongs.
I’ve only recently began exploring straight blacks and puerhs, and I’ve been loving the one with cocoa and bread-like notes the most!
I’m also starting to drift away from flavored teas, but still like a good dessert tea every once in awhile.
I will always love a good chai.
I despise licorice and bacon.

Notes I like: