drank Guanabana by Adagio Teas

Samples Only TTB
I think I should have steeped this a little longer, because it’s a little watered down tasting when Iced. I get fruity, but I couldn’t tell you what kind of fruit it is. Not bad, but it’s hard to judge because it became to watered down when iced.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 4 OZ / 118 ML
Arshness

I had the same experience with that one. It was a tea. But not much else to be said about it haha.

Mandy

Glad I’m not the only one! I thought that maybe I had had too many fruity teas in a row and that it was interfering because it was just there, nothing really remarkable about it, haha.

Arshness

Yeah. Guanabana. I remember when my sis and I sipped this one. We looked up at each other and agreed mutually, “Well… this is a tea.” haha :)

Comments

Arshness

Mandy

20 years old
I’m starting to grow tired of green teas and green oolongs.
I’ve only recently began exploring straight blacks and puerhs, and I’ve been loving the one with cocoa and bread-like notes the most!
I’m also starting to drift away from flavored teas, but still like a good dessert tea every once in awhile.
I will always love a good chai.
I despise licorice and bacon.

Notes I like: