drank Chamomile by Adagio Teas

Samples Only TTB
Continuing on with my taste comparison, this tea also tastes like celery, but with something else. I don’t know what, but once again odd.
I now added honey, but added to much considering theres only about 1/4 of a cup in my cup so it just tastes like honey. Ah well, better than celery.

Arshness

Okay that is really, really strange! I the Adagio kind is Egyptian and it is far sweeter than the German by comparison.
I have never heard anyone register Chamomile as celery before… Are you sure it’s not a contamination of your water or teaware?
Just… odd.

Mandy

I mean it’s possible, but I used the same stuff I always do and nothing before or after tasted like celery lol. I found it really weird that I tasted something so far from what everyone else tastes but they both tasted like it, idk it was the darnest thing.

Arshness

I am fascinated by how different your tastes are from mine. :) It’s really interesting. Chamomile is like sweet butter to me.

Comments

Arshness

Just… odd.

Mandy

20 years old
I’m starting to grow tired of green teas and green oolongs.
I’ve only recently began exploring straight blacks and puerhs, and I’ve been loving the one with cocoa and bread-like notes the most!
I’m also starting to drift away from flavored teas, but still like a good dessert tea every once in awhile.
I will always love a good chai.
I despise licorice and bacon.

Notes I like: