drank Butterscotch Banana by 52teas

I’ve had this one sitting in my fridge for a few days now. I keep taking a few sips, and then putting it back. It’s not that its bad, it’s just that I’m not a fan of banana flavors. The Butterscotch is sweet and yummy, but it doesn’t fully mask the banana like I was sort of hoping it would. So the rest of this will go in my swap pile, and hopefully it will find a more loving home. I’m pretty sure it will, since lots of people seem to love Frank’s banana teas.

albertocanfly

I got this tea in my grab bag as well! I mixed mine with a bit of lemonade to make an Arnold Palmer. The two flavors surprisingly mixed well together.. and I don’t remember too much banana when drinking it this way, too:]

Comments

albertocanfly

20 years old
I’m starting to grow tired of green teas and green oolongs.
I’ve only recently began exploring straight blacks and puerhs, and I’ve been loving the one with cocoa and bread-like notes the most!
I’m also starting to drift away from flavored teas, but still like a good dessert tea every once in awhile.
I will always love a good chai.
I despise licorice and bacon.

Notes I like: