Thank you Cameron B for the Wee Snaily Yums! The dry leaf smells malty, but also a bit like bread. And they really do remind me of wee little golden snailys.

Mmm this tastes like warm malty bread drizzled with honey and molasses and a sprinkle of raisins. The next 2 steeps were pretty similar, although they became a bit more bread and malty, and less honeyed molasses. Delicious, definitely on my list for my next order.

TheTeaFairy

Ok Mandy…I can’t read this without having it, fixing myself a cup now :-)

Lariel of Lórien

I want some Wee Snaily tea now.

TheTeaFairy

Lariel…we all want wee snaily…all the time.

mj

Yes, wee snaily always!

Cheri

Cameron B. is a Wee Snaily Yums enabler. That’s where I got my sample from, too.

Shadowfall

I really have to pick some of this up in my next order. It sounds like an amazing tea.

Mandy

It’s so good, I have to keep myself from having it again.

Mandy

Must. Resist. I dont want to finish my sample yet because I’m on a buying ban (I even resisted the Butiki sale completely). And I have two boxes plus a bubble mailer full of teas I still havent even tried, and shelves in my cabinet bursting with tea, and a whole bunch of teas in my sip down pile. And I want to get everything organized before I add more to my stash, but I’m almost afraid to come to terms with how much tea I have (counting samples I think I have close to 200). And I used to think having 20 was a lot xD

I must be strong, I must be rational, I must remember that I’m a broke struggling college student with no job and a couple thousand dollars of debt. I just need to find a sugar daddy to support my habit (don’t tell my boyfriend I said that xD)

TheTeaFairy

Lol, Mandy, you be good then, I totally support your wisdom, no need for a sugar daddy : )

Being reasonable is the right thing to do, I applaud you!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Ok Mandy…I can’t read this without having it, fixing myself a cup now :-)

Lariel of Lórien

I want some Wee Snaily tea now.

TheTeaFairy

Lariel…we all want wee snaily…all the time.

mj

Yes, wee snaily always!

Cheri

Shadowfall

Mandy

It’s so good, I have to keep myself from having it again.

TheTeaFairy

Being reasonable is the right thing to do, I applaud you!

20 years old
I’m starting to grow tired of green teas and green oolongs.
I’ve only recently began exploring straight blacks and puerhs, and I’ve been loving the one with cocoa and bread-like notes the most!
I’m also starting to drift away from flavored teas, but still like a good dessert tea every once in awhile.
I will always love a good chai.
I despise licorice and bacon.

Notes I like: