Nice green tea, I added 1/2 tsp of honey to it. The tea tastes slightly nutty and very smooth. It has the green tea taste and has no bitterness.

~lauren.

I like the emphatic nature of the name “EXTREMELY Green Tea” ! Not just “Moderately Green Tea” or “Slightly Green Tea” but EXTREMELY! : )

Dan

I’m used to drinking black teas. I think I need to try more green teas as I really know nothing about them. So far the only one I like is Kukicha.

~lauren.

I looked for kukicha (after reading about it on wiki) yesterday on the different online sites and today, you mention it and there is a discount code for it w/ free shipping in the ‘discussions’ posted today. It’s fate. I may just have to get it…!

Comments

~lauren.

Dan