This tea really hits the spot this morning. This is not a meek tea, its brisk, robust, while having the astringency of a breakfast tea. It will wake you in the morning. I’m getting to the bottom of my tin which means I have to get more. I love it hot in the morning and my wife loves it iced. This is a tea that will always be in my cupboard if I have anything to do with it. It is a fantastic tea.

Lori

yes I love this tea and had some in the AM yesterday!

~lauren.

Dan – just saw your (new-to-me) BIO, congrats on all the positives in your life! And I agree – for me, tea drinking is always an evolving process, there’s always some new nuance to some old-friend tea that I missed before but find joy in discovering – not to mention all these new-to-me teas that sound so tasty!

Comments

Lori

yes I love this tea and had some in the AM yesterday!

~lauren.