drank Mountain Malt by The Simple Leaf

All I can say is WOW. This is a brisk robust tea with no bitterness and only light astringency. This is the best assam tea I have ever had hands down. It has a wonderful malty taste and a biscuity smell. This is best plain, no sugar or milk. I love strong black teas and this one rivals the Yunnans that I love. This is one tea I will reorder. I ordered online on Friday and had my order on Tuesday. From Chicago to Maine, thats fast in my book.

SoccerMom

Dan, This so yummy I can’t wait to read your notes on Honeybee as I’ve been thinking about placing an order for it myself.

JacquelineM

This sounds a bit like Thomas! I have to give it a try!!!

Dan

I did order the Honeybee and Dawn along with 3 of the greens. I’m trying to like green teas so we’ll see what happens with them.

LadyLondonderry

The best Assam you’ve ever had? Wow indeed! I just got some Dawn and now I’m thinking I need to try this one too! I actually had a sample of Mountain Malt in my cart and took it out in a vain attempt to grab the reins of my runaway budget.:)

Doulton

The Simple Leaf certainly has speedy delivery service. I love their concept and their teas.

~lauren.

Added to Shopping List!

S

I love The Simple Leaf….the concept behind the teas and the teas themselves are delicious!

Comments

SoccerMom

JacquelineM

This sounds a bit like Thomas! I have to give it a try!!!

Dan