drank Mountain Malt by The Simple Leaf

All I can say is WOW. This is a brisk robust tea with no bitterness and only light astringency. This is the best assam tea I have ever had hands down. It has a wonderful malty taste and a biscuity smell. This is best plain, no sugar or milk. I love strong black teas and this one rivals the Yunnans that I love. This is one tea I will reorder. I ordered online on Friday and had my order on Tuesday. From Chicago to Maine, thats fast in my book.

SoccerMom

Dan, This so yummy I can’t wait to read your notes on Honeybee as I’ve been thinking about placing an order for it myself.

JacquelineM

This sounds a bit like Thomas! I have to give it a try!!!

Dan

I did order the Honeybee and Dawn along with 3 of the greens. I’m trying to like green teas so we’ll see what happens with them.

LadyLondonderry

The best Assam you’ve ever had? Wow indeed! I just got some Dawn and now I’m thinking I need to try this one too! I actually had a sample of Mountain Malt in my cart and took it out in a vain attempt to grab the reins of my runaway budget.:)

Doulton

The Simple Leaf certainly has speedy delivery service. I love their concept and their teas.

~lauren.

Added to Shopping List!

S

I love The Simple Leaf….the concept behind the teas and the teas themselves are delicious!

Comments

SoccerMom

JacquelineM

This sounds a bit like Thomas! I have to give it a try!!!

Dan

LadyLondonderry

Doulton

~lauren.

Added to Shopping List!

S

I have been gone from steepster for the last 2 years traveling and getting to know my wife of 42 years better. Now we have retired to North Florida from Maine. We now eat organic and limit our tea selections to proven organic tea companies.
[email protected]