drank Emerald Lily by Rishi Tea

The leaves of this tea are so big its hard to use a teaspoon to get them. So, I used my fingers and used about twice as much tea as I did the first time I drank this. Then I steeped for 6 minutes. The tea was unbelievable and I’m not usually this ecstatic about green teas. The tea had a nutty and orchid fragrance and had a nutty toasty taste with a slightly floral aftertaste. I’m going to start not following directions and experimenting until I get the tea the way I like it. This cup was great.

Cofftea

“The leaves of this tea are so big its hard to use a teaspoon to get them”… exactly the reason I have a digital scale:)

LadyLondonderry

And exactly why I’ve decided I need one!:) Some of my very favorite teas have ginormous leaves, and measuring them is quite a guessing game.

Dan

I have one ordered but its not here yet.

LiberTEAS

When the leaves are too big for me to use a tea spoon, I pour them out into the palm of my hand to measure them. LOL

LiberTEAS

Oh… and I now wish I would have ordered this when it was the Steepster Select. Not that I need more tea…

LENA

I often use the “pour into my palm” method. I still haven’t decided on which scale to buy. I tend to think of all the teas that I could buy with the money and not the scale. :)

Comments

Cofftea

LadyLondonderry

Dan

I have one ordered but its not here yet.

LENA