drank Organic Houjicha by Mighty Leaf Tea

This is much better than the Tropical Green I had yesterday. This tea is rich and nutty tasting. I am trying to like green teas but its really not easy, I’m working on it. I just need to order some quality green teas. This one is not bad.

Shinobi_cha

I scrolled through some of your recent notes, and it looks like you are using pretty hot water and long steeping times for the green tea. Have you tried using water that’s 170 – 180 and short times, 1-2 minutes? For houjicha, how you steep doesn’t matter as much, but for the Bancha and Tamayokucha you’ve had, try using a much lower temp. and a shorter time and see what you get!

Comments

Shinobi_cha