Josie Jade

Haha, where is the salt?! I was thinking the same thing. Glad we shared a cup of tea this morning! :)

Marcel Duchamp

Absolutely… If it wasn’t for steepster, I wouldn’t have even known about it. haha.

Barbara

I’ve always wondered about ‘salted’ butter or caramel teas. Any experience with a salted tea that did have a noticeable salty note?

Comments

Josie Jade

Marcel Duchamp

Barbara

I enjoy both the long history of traditional tea and the modern blends / flavors from the hundreds of tea companies showcased here on steepster.

Black and Oolong are my favorite types of tea but I will try most varieties at least once.

Outside of learning about tea, I am also a casual collector of underground films, vinyl records, vintage board games, and contemporary art.

USA