drank Cotton Candy Black Tea by 52teas

Two sipdowns in one! I had just a tiny bit of this left, so I dumped in with it a bit of cotton candy white that I had. Brewed them both up and made them into iced tea, because it’s gorgeous outside! It’s sweet and really tasty.

Other random thoughts:

- I am finally watching ep. 2 of Game of Thrones, so that I can not worry about the world spoiling it for me.
- I am looking for secret shoppers in Rochester MN, Houma LA, and Detroit Lakes MN if anyone is near there!
- My daughter picks up her cap and gown today. It is feeling very real :) :( :/

mj

The ending of ep.2…so satisfying!!

donkeytiara

I’m reading the books and leaving the show to my husband….. The differences are crazy!

Comments

mj

The ending of ep.2…so satisfying!!

donkeytiara

Mom of two practically grown girls, extremely happily married to a man who is amused by my obsession with tea, and company owner who works from home. Life is good.

Likes/dislikes: I love black teas, especially strong/malty ones. I am ok with flavored teas if the base is strong. I like some whites. I really don’t like any tea that tastes “green” – if I wanted to drink something that tastes like green beans, I would cook some green beans. I am not big on green teas or genmaichas. I am learning to like puerhs.

If we are trading, I have a STRONG aversion to coconut, banana and licorice. I love citrus, vanilla and spice. Not a fan of florals.

I own a secret shopping company, and we have a lot of national accounts. If you are interested in being a shopper please send me your location and I’ll see what we have in your area.
www.summitscheduling.com

Kentucky, drowning in tea.