drank Caramel by TeaGschwendner

Wow, this is really doing it for me. We have been back from Chicago for what, two weeks? My husband keeps asking if I have tried the caramel tea that smelled so good. Today I dug it out and it is SO good!

The dry leaf smells a little like coffee, and I don’t like coffee, but brewed it’s just yummy creamy caramel. I even added a little cream and all I can think about is the next cup.

In other news, it bothers me a lot when someone says they are an English teacher and then has a mass of multiple punctuation all over their post. Sigh.

My grammar snob is showing. :/

Dr Jim

I was horrified when my son’s 1st grade teacher used “youse” as the plural form of you.

Marzipan

I sort of wish that I could just let it go. But I grew up in the south and spent my life fighting stereotypes, so I have always made my daughters use good grammar and spelling to fight that. I know that being a pedant about it can be annoying, but I think if you throw “I am an English teacher” into your first post, you are sort of asking for it.

MzPriss

Everyone knows the plural of “you” is “all y’all”

TheTeaFairy

MzPriss, that comment really cracked me up!

Comments

Marzipan

My grammar snob is showing. :/

Dr Jim

MzPriss

Everyone knows the plural of “you” is “all y’all”

TheTeaFairy

MzPriss, that comment really cracked me up!

Mom of two practically grown girls, extremely happily married to a man who is amused by my obsession with tea, and company owner who works from home. Life is good.

Likes/dislikes: I love black teas, especially strong/malty ones. I am ok with flavored teas if the base is strong. I like some whites. I really don’t like any tea that tastes “green” – if I wanted to drink something that tastes like green beans, I would cook some green beans. I am not big on green teas, genmaichas or puerhs (although I’m still trying).

If we are trading, I have a STRONG aversion to coconut, banana and licorice. I love citrus, vanilla and spice. Not a fan of florals.

I own a secret shopping company, and we have a lot of national accounts. If you are interested in being a shopper please send me your location and I’ll see what we have in your area.
www.summitscheduling.com