Wow, this is exactly what I want my cup of tea to be. It’s strong, bold, malty, sweet, and just an amazing cup of yum. I drank the whole cup in less than 10 minutes. Time to go make another!

Thank you Angel for the sample! I don’t think anyone can go wrong with this tea.

Cameron B.

I love this one, it tastes like pastries to me! Just ordered some in the sale. :D

Tealizzy

Yay! I just ordered some! Can’t wait!

Marzipan

The resteep was strong, I bet it could have gone one more.

Comments

Cameron B.

Tealizzy

Yay! I just ordered some! Can’t wait!

Marzipan

The resteep was strong, I bet it could have gone one more.

Mom of two practically grown girls, extremely happily married to a man who is amused by my obsession with tea, and company owner who works from home. Life is good.

Likes/dislikes: I love black teas, especially strong/malty ones. I am ok with flavored teas if the base is strong. I like some whites. I really don’t like any tea that tastes “green” – if I wanted to drink something that tastes like green beans, I would cook some green beans. I am not big on green teas, genmaichas or puerhs (although I’m still trying).

If we are trading, I have a STRONG aversion to coconut, banana and licorice. I love citrus, vanilla and spice. Not a fan of florals.

I own a secret shopping company, and we have a lot of national accounts. If you are interested in being a shopper please send me your location and I’ll see what we have in your area.
www.summitscheduling.com