I have two samples of this. I brought one to school and the other I left at home. The dried leaf smelled just like a red hot candy, but the rest of the tea fell a bit flat for me. I generally like my herbals brewed longer for a lower temperature and it really didn’t do it for me this time.

Since I have another sample of this, I’m going to try boiling water next time and see if that makes a difference.

this tea literally made me ill :(

Ninavampi

I didn’t like it either, it made me nauseous… Is this what happened to you Amy oh?

@Nina, yes… unfortunately

MegWesley

That’s sad to hear. It is not good when a tea makes you react like that. I just dumped out the rest of my glass.

Comments

TeaBrat

this tea literally made me ill :(