I had another glass of this in class today. This time, I used boiling water and I think that it made the taste darker. It reminded me much more of a rich deep mocha with the cocoa powder being the aftertaste. It was very delicious.

I played the ring game at my school today. That is a tradition when you announce your engagement to the school. So, I announced that I am engaged today. I fooled my entire class. They didn’t think it was me, so it was a big unveiling. I am so happy.

Ninavampi

Congrats! : )

MegWesley

Thank you! : )

Comments

Ninavampi

Congrats! : )