I have been looking at this tea ever since I saw it in my teacher’s tea basket this morning. I finally decided to just dive in and brew myself up a cup because it would pick at me until I tried it.

When brewed, it is a very nice light golden color. When I was walking over to my art history class, I thought I would catch the scent of honey. I sniffed it after it was finished brewing (about a five minute walk from my english to my art history class) and it did indeed smell like honey.

The taste itself was interesting. It tasted sweet. The sweetness didn’t overpower the green tea at all. It reminded me of gathering up and drinking dew off of fresh cut grass. Light, sweet, and vegetal. There was a little bit of a tang with the aftertaste, but I didn’t identify it until the very last sip.

I’m not sure if i like it or not. I think it is a tea that would grow on me, but I wouldn’t have it all of the time. I wouldn’t turn it down though.