drank Samurai Chai Mate by Teavana

One of my friends just sprung some tea samples on me. She brought this mate to breakfast with her and I was very glad she did so. I had it hot, plain, and kept the tea ball in there the entire time I was drinking so it got stronger as I was drinking.

It was interesting. I think I was tasting the roobios prominently in this blend along with the cinnamon. It spicy. I didn’t really taste any of the other fruit that was supposed to be in there though.

It was tasty and I would have a cup if it was offered to me, but I don’t think that I would run out and get a tin of this for myself.