I woke up late this morning and in my sleep-haze, I just grabbed a teabag from my group of teas. It turned out to be this one. That has to say something that I grab the yerba mate instead of the Irish Breakfast tea.

This is the first time in a while that I broke out my tea tumbler to bring to work. So far, I’m glad I did because I was only able to get two cinnamon scones for breakfast. Our cafeteria was closing down for the morning. I still say that this is a very spicy chocolate. It reminds me so much of a spicy chai that I really wonder what the chai teabags from this brand tastes like.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more