drank Organic Chai by Tazo

I actually wanted this tea tonight and I purposely brewed it strong so that I could add my milk and honey. But then I took a sip of this ridiculously strong brew and it isn’t half bad. There is the pepper bite, but it is blending into the background a bit with the other spices. I can’t tell if the tootsie pop I had is cutting into the pepper or not, so I’m still going to reserve my final judgement until I have it without having something sweet in my mouth.

I’m going to put my honey and milk in it anyway because I did like having a sweet hot chai last night. It might be growing on me a little.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more