drank Lady Grey by Twinings

This is a blast from the past. I was getting tea bags from my teacher’s tea basket for the weekend and I decided to pick up Lady Grey today. I kinda wish I had emptied the tea box of the last four packets now instead of only taking one.

My taste must be developing because instead of being really weak, this was pretty tasty. It was nice and light. I could taste that hint of lemon in the cup along with the citrus from the bergamot. It was very nice and delicate. Lovely for when I want a lighter Earl.

I have learned today that I really need to let my tea cool down some before trying to drink it. It makes it taste better and it makes me relax.

ashmanra

It took me a while to learn that, but I agree! There are some wonderful flavors waiting to peek out of so many teas if I will just let them cool a bit instead of trying to drink them while they are still piping hot. This is one of the best bagged teas I have tried.

Comments

ashmanra

Twitter: MegWesley