drank Irish Breakfast by Twinings

I decided to do something different with my Irish Breakfast today. I used two tea-bags and brewed it up strong. Then I added my very vanilla soy milk. What do I get? A milk tea that still tastes like Irish Breakfast with the creamy milky goodness with a hint of vanilla. Good for relaxing in the afternoon before my second work shift.

Edit: Ok, apparently I have a massive sweet tooth today. Drank half of my cup then added a full tablespoon of honey to the other half. I’m spoiling myself today apparently.