I am finally trying this sample that my friend E. gave me to try. I thought this was an herbal tea, so I saved it for nighttime to be a tea that I could calm down with. Well, this isn’t an herbal, but it smells really relaxing. Nice and peachy, the smell reminds me of peach cobbler. Now, lets hope that the taste will be as good. This is a new brand to me, so I don’t know how it will be.

I’m not getting much in ginger or peach. It tastes really smooth and I’m not getting much astringency. If I make sure that the tea touches the tip of my tongue, I get a tiny bit of sweetness. I wish I could taste more of the flavors, but I think that this is a very smooth black tea.

I would drink this for aromatherapy alone. I’m not sure if I would get a whole box of it, but I wouldn’t mind having a little sampler tin to have around the house when I am feeling blue. A nice tea to have when you don’t want anything too complicated.