Backlogging from Thursday afternoon:

Oh, Double Dark Chocolate Mate! How I have missed my mate! Any mate! Why did I ever forget to drink your dark liquor even when I ran out of my own bags? How could I have forgotten that you were lurking in my teacher’s tea basket. Untouched except for my fingers scooping you out of your tin and into my styrofoam cup to have a bath in warm water to let you release your flavor. So delicious. So chocolate-y. So mocha tasting. I will never forget you again.

Twitter: MegWesley