This is the box of Earl Grey that my junior got me for a gift. I have been putting off actually trying some because I don’t really like the Tazo brand. So, I have decided that if I don’t like this one, then I will just pop the box into my teacher’s tea basket when I get back to school.

It smells like an Earl. I think it smells a little stronger than Numi’s Aged Earl or Twining’s Earl or Lady, but it doesn’t smell bad. It is very astingent. I can feel my mouth get dry as I take a sip. It tastes like perfume. Yeah. Mouth drying perfume. I think I can see how it might taste good as a latte because the milk would tone down the flavors. But, I don’t normally drink milk with my Earl Grey. And if I did, I would want to start with a better Earl.