drank Yerba Mate by Guayaki

Guayaki has all of these recipes for drinks that you can make with mate, so I took inspiration from the juicy recipe idea. I mixed slightly sweetened mate that I made yesterday with a cup of strawberry kiwi juice and had it iced. Wow. Nice and light and juicy with that earthy mate finish. Perfect to have on a hot day. Can you tell I’m in denial about it turning quickly into summer?

I shared this idea with my roommate and she mixed her with cranberry and didn’t put any extra ice in it. I have to make another batch of mate to chill in my bottle again. I’m out. I might have to look into buying another bag at the rate I’ve been drinking this. Or another box of teabags so I can try more flavors. I want to see how many different ways I can have mate.