Ok, I managed to go one day without having a cup or three of yerba mate, but I don’t feel like going more than one day. It just tastes too good!

Compared to the loose leaf teas I have been drinking recently, the cup isn’t as clear as the other ones. But it is the nice chocolate with a hint of spice chocolate mate I remember. I found this bag floating around with my roommate’s stuff. She said she didn’t remember if it was a gift or not, so I took it back. Yummy.

Two cups of tea this morning. I’m going to have to have a glass of water to follow these ones so I don’t get burnt out by the caffeine. Well, more from the caffeine in the mate than anything.