I haven’t had this tea since last semester. This time I only used one teaspoon for my cup. I’m not quite sure how much I was supposed to use, so this is a guess.

The liquid is a nice amber. It smells like damp earth. It isn’t unpleasant to drink. It tastes toasty and roasty. It also tastes a little bit like wood and slightly dries out my mouth. It tastes nice, but I’m not sure if I actually care for it or not. Nothing really jumps out at me. Of course, this could be that she has had this tin of tea for a long period of time and it is still mostly full.

So, it is a nice cup of tea, but not something I would drink most of the time. It is kinda “meh”. The more I sip it, the more it doesn’t really taste like much.

Bigelow Tea

Meg, one teaspoon is correct….the flavor will weaken over time. Drinking within 1-2 years from when product was purchased, would be our recommendation for the best overall flavor profile for this particular tea….thanks so much for your review….it was a pleasure to read and we really appreciate your comments
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Kathy for Bigelow Tea