drank Constant Comment by Bigelow

I was reading one of my classmate’s essays for senior seminar and it was about her family—her mom, specifically. It was so well written that it made me homesick for my mom. Two of the things that remind me of her is a cherry-almond lotion and Constant Comment.

Sometimes, nothing satisfies you more than grocery store tea. I have a feeling that I will always have some Constant Comment somewhere in the house.

mpierce87

I agree, sometimes grocery store tea is just the comfort you need. I have a special love for Twining’s Irish Breakfast.

Comments

mpierce87

Twitter: MegWesley