This was the second cup of tea I had in class today. I was one of the first ones to try this flavor. The second person to try it was my teacher. I didn’t think she minded it, but it didn’t go over so well for me.

It started off very, very sweet. Then the taste got slightly sour on my tongue with a fake-sweet taste. Then it made my tongue go numb for a little bit. Apparently, I made faces and amused the girl sitting next to me before class started.

It sounds like a novelty, but do not get this tea. Numb tongue and sour. I didn’t even finish my cup.

ashmanra

Numb tongue? Bones has a shot for that!

MegWesley

We need to have a “like” button on the comments. : ) that made me giggle.

Heehee!