My friend gave me some more of these bundles as a gift along with a new tea mug. I’m steeping one now and I have a full kettle of water to get at least two steeps out of the bundle.

The first steep is exactly as I remember it. Dark and rich and flavorful. Just what I need to keep those chocolate cravings at bay because I am supposed to be being good this Easter holiday. It was an interesting experience to get the tea out of my press without squishing the rosette. The fully expanded rosette looks like a little Cthulhu on the bottom of my press.

The second steep is even deeper and richer. This is reminding me of how much I love Yunnan Blacks! So yummy.

I left the third steep sit in there for about eight-nine minutes. The flavor is a little less intense than the second steep, but still yummy. I love having teas that I can re-steep. One day, I will learn how to take my time with them throughout an entire afternoon. But for now, it makes a delicious snack-time tea.

Boiling