I love this tea. I am going to have to make sure I have a stash of this type of tea on hand whenever I move out of my house. It is becoming my go-to evening tea, which is sad because I will only have one more rosette left after this one. But I will enjoy every drop. Only doing two steeps (because that is how I get the most flavor out of this bundle) at a longer steep time for each.

I do have to say that I love the second steep so much better than the first steep. The chocolate-like darkness is more pronounced. I have been having really bad chocolate cravings recently, so that may be why I have been thinking about this tea a lot.

Boiling