Backlog #2: I was having a really bad day and close to tears for the entire day when my friend made me this cup of tea and brought it to our class we have together. So sweet of her!

I have had the Samurai Chai mate before and I didn’t think it was that bad, so I was a little hesitant to try it. The smell won me over. It smelled so good and warmed me right up. Then the taste was fantastic! It had just enough spice from the two chais to make me happy and enough kick from the mate to make my mind happy and relaxed. If I don’t get anything else from Teavana, I need to get these two teas to be my comfort blend.

Thank you Jordanne.