Backlog #5: My TARDIS mug came in on the same day I got hit with a huge Earl Grey craving! I love this mug. It is so geeky and I just adore it! It is bigger than I expected it to be. It takes 1 1/2 fills from my french press to get it all of the way full. And the fact that it comes with a lid to keep your tea warm is just amazing. Everybody should have a mug with a lid.

TARDIS Mug from ThinkGeek: http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/mugs/e5c5/

LiberTEAS

That’s a really cool mug!

MegWesley

I am totally in love with it. It has been my primary tea mug ever since I got it. The trick is to drink from the corner or else you will spill it all over you though.

Comments

LiberTEAS

That’s a really cool mug!

MegWesley