Now that my finals are over I have been relaxing a little bit. Then I got relaxed enough that I realized that I wanted tea! I had one last rosette of this left, so I brewed it up. It still tastes wonderful, but it is more drying than the one I have from Teavivre. I still get a heavier chocolate note from this one, but it is more like a dark chocolate note. I am learning! I will always love this one for introducing me to Yunnan Teas, but I am not sad to see it leave my stash. This means I can get more Yunnans!