drank Strawberry Misaki by Teavana

I got one of these blooming teas as a gift and I saved it to share with my fiance. Watching the tea bloom was very entertaining and the flowers are beautiful. While it was blooming the scent coming from my press was strawberry. When I was pouring it he even said to “be careful so you don’t crush the flowers”. That made me grin and I re-assured him that I wasn’t even pressing the filter down on my press and that it was just there to preent any loose leaves that came off from floating into our tea.

It didn’t taste much like strawberry. It was very light and relaxing. The smell was awesome. I’m not normally big on white tea, but it was nice. My fiance loved it. I am beginning to think that he loves the lighter teas and he even asked how much these were. We are going to have to get a glass pot and some more of these blooming teas for when we want some nice time together to enjoy tea.