I have missed drinking this. My mom was eyeballing me as I made it so I offered her a sip. She took it and she said that she liked it better than the Gongfu black, but she would still prefer it with some sugar. She used to drink loose leaf but said that “it was prehistoric” and “not like this”. I think I might be getting her interested in it again because of my press.

When I was making my second steep (which I am drinking now), my brother was eyeballing my tea press. I offered him some and he took it. He just came down to tell me that it was really good and that he “didn’t know how to describe it”. I told him that we could have some tea together tomorrow.

I feel like I am slowly introducing tea to my family. My mom and brother both drink tea on occasion, but it is normally either Sleepytime (my brother’s favorite) or something like Lipton. I think I might try to find a loose leaf orange pekoe for my mom because Constant Comment is her favorite.