drank Earl Grey by Twinings

Another morning that began with some earl grey with milk. I found a lot of recipies for cooking with the Earl and I might try them out. It feels like a cookie or a cupcake day today.

K S

I gave some Lady Grey bags to our resident cookie lady at work. She made cookies and the results were less than spectacular. If you have worthwhile success pm a recipe.

MegWesley

I will. I will probably be expiramenting this week. But from the recipies I have read, I would have more success if I had loose leaf tea too.

Comments

K S

MegWesley