drank Constant Comment by Bigelow

Going off of the Earl Grey Lemonade, I decided to try a different flavor of tea. I decided to try Constant Comment for the tea because of the orange and I thought the spices would give it an interesting kick. If you choose something with orange, you would want an extra teaspoon of sugar to go in it or else it is a little too tart (for my liking at least). The spices give a very interesting flavor that is like a little kick in the mouth.

The lemonade paired with the tea makes it a little mouth-drying, but I think that would go really well with a summer meal. Refreshing and cleansing. And my fiance loves it too. I had him taste it and almost lost my glass.