This has been a “share the last of my tea with my fiance” day apparently. He wants to try all of my teas that he hasn’t tried yet, so I have been saving this until I was able to drink it with him. It is nice to be able to share a tea with somebody you love. Especially a romantic rose tea.

The only thing that I don’t like about this tea is that there wasn’t a consistent amount of rose petals in the tea. This last cup is light on the rose, but it is still there. I need to get more rosy teas because I adored this one.

Twitter: MegWesley