drank Earl Grey by Bigelow

This is actually a fairly decent Earl Grey. Not the best I ever had, but I find it better than Tazo Earl Grey. The bergamot is a juicy flavor and not soapy at all. (which is what I was afraid of.) The tea itself isn’t that harsh. It is actually fairly pleasant. I am curious about a splash of milk in this one even though it doesn’t really need it.

With milk the bergamot is even juicier and it is a little bit brighter. I can actually see this being a very good starter Earl Grey. It would also make good Earl Grey Lattes. I think I might have to keep this around to make my Earl Grey lemonade with. It is pretty good.

K S

I used to buy this by the case and steeped each cup to death. Loved the flavor but the long steep is hard on tender stomachs.