drank Earl Grey by Twinings

I went and had dinner at my fiancee’s house and then hit the jacuzzi. By the time I got back home it was too late to heat water in the kettle and I didn’t really want to microwave water for the last two bags of my Earl Grey-a-thon. I’m just finishing it up today.

I really do like this plain. It isn’t as harsh as compared to Biglow or Numi’s old version of Earl Grey, but the bergamot citrus just pops with that splash of milk. It gets bright and just stands up and says “Hi!” in a perky voice. (Yes, my tea does talk to me sometimes. I think most tea drinkers have that problem at some point of time.) It just makes me happy, especially in the morning.