drank Earl Grey by Twinings

Backlogging from Vacation:

I finished up the last two bags of this last week. It didn’t take me that long and my dad even got to tease me about me “going English” by “taking my tea with milk”. My parents don’t get my tea love affair but they are glad that I’m not doing any drugs. This just means that I don’t have to share my teas with them if I don’t want to.

K S

Got to enjoy the perks. I took my super fruit sencha to my parents last night for a card playing drink. Mom took a sip and said, “I guess you could get used to that.” They are in the if it ain’t Lipton it ain’t tea crowd. I feel sad for them.

Comments

K S

Twitter: MegWesley