Backlogging from Vacation #3:

I like this tea for the aromatic property. It smells like fresh peaches. It just doesn’t taste like peaches. I’m going to cold brew a big pitcher of this and see if it tastes better as an iced tea. My family is aware that I am going to be experimenting and they said that worse come to worse, I’ll have to drink the entire thing by myself. We will see.

Skulleigh

I had a sample of this and it definitely was better iced, to me.

Comments

Skulleigh

I had a sample of this and it definitely was better iced, to me.

Twitter: MegWesley